Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Individual Art/Sandplay Therapy for Kids
Individual Session (1hour) - tailored to your child's needs. Sessions are focused on building imagination, articulating feelings through a range of creative mediums such as painting, drawing, clay work, collage and more...
Art Therapy/Creative Expression uses creativity as a means of self-expression and healing. Art Therapy as opposed to a regular art class requires NO artistic skill as the focus is on the creative process rather than the end product.
Individual sessions usually take place on a weekly basis *Fortnightly sessions are subject to availability.
- Encourage children to access their creativity
- Facilitate the exploration of feelings
- Increase self esteem and confidence
- Provide a range of creative activities to stimulate visual, aural, kinaesthetic for tactile learners
- Create a safe environment for self- exploration and expression
- Be a fun and enjoyable way for children to play and express themselves freely
- Develop skills in self directed activity
- Improve focus and concentration
- Your child will get to walk away with meaningful pieces of art :)
- All art materials provided however children can bring something special if they wish to share it (such as other art materials, their favourite toy etc)
Anything comfortable - and something they don't mind getting a little bit messy...just incase!
Ages 4+ - Whether your child is going through some form of struggle or simply could benefit from a creative outlet Little Seeds Big Trees is here to support and cater to each child's individual needs!
Cancellations within 24 hours of a workshop will forfeit payment. Earlier cancellations can be credited. If for some reason the True You program cannot go ahead, payment will be refunded.
Full payment is required upon booking Please pay by credit card. Cancellations within 24 hours of a workshop will forfeit payment. Earlier cancellations can be credited. If for some reason the True You program cannot go ahead, payment will be refunded. Please refrain from bringing nut/egg/fish products to the studio or other snacks. Please dress your child in clothing that they don't mind getting a little bit messy.